Introducing the TRACK EDITION Signature Dual Exit Titanium Exhaust for the Subaru chassis!
So what’s the TRACK EDITION?
It’s just that. No mufflers, no bs. All flow and all the go with that trademark RK Titanium flare!
Constructed entirely of CP Grade Titanium, fully tig welded and back purged; this exhaust not only looks great, but is lightweight and performs! The full weight of the system came in at 9.7lbs with all hangers and brackets! Optimized for flow with minimal bends, this is available in 3" diameter with our signature 4" tips or our signature quad tip finish depending on your desired style.
What’s even better?
Tips are interchangeable and sold separately if you change your mind later and wish to convert to a different version! The varying tips slip on and have adjustability for stickout! Have a big rear diffuser? You’ll have that extra inch you’ve been wanting!
But wait, there’s more!!
Tired of the dual exhaust? Want to run a single for a while? Pick up our block off adapter and close off one side to convert it to a single exit! Pick a side! Either side can be blocked off and converted to a single exit!
- Fully Tig welded and back purged
- Constructed of CP Grade Titanium
- 117DB at 10' away revving
- Only 11.3lbs (4" tips) and 12.1lbs (quad tips)
- RK Titanium Signature finish and design
- Choose between quad tips or 4" single tips
- Tips are adjustable for stickout
- Tips are interchangeable and sold separately if you wish to have different tips or replace yours
- Blockoff adapters are sold separately if you wish to convert your dual to a single exit!
For off-road use only
Weights and specs may vary from one unit to the next
Please allow 6-8 weeks for build completion
Disclaimer - These parts were build and have confirmed fitment on 2015-2017 Sti, but fitment should work on 2011-Current sedans as well. If you have any questions about fitment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We highly recommend a professional tune for all performance modifications. We do not support Cobb OTS maps with the Accessport and recommend that you contact a tuner for maximum efficiency and gain with these parts.