Due to increased demand and worldwide materials shortages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order to be advised of lead times as they are currently extended.
Introducing the Signature Dual Exit Titanium Exhaust for the Subaru 2011-Current STi and wrx sedans!
Constructed entirely of CP Grade Titanium, fully tig welded and back purged; this exhaust not only looks great, but is lightweight and performs! The full weight of the system came in at 21 pounds with all hangers and brackets! Optimized for flow with minimal bends, this is available in 3" diameter with our signature 4" tips or our signature quad tip finish depending on your desired style.
What’s even better?
Tips are interchangeable and sold separately if you change your mind later and wish to convert to a different version! The varying tips slip on and have adjustability for stickout! Have a big rear diffuser? You’ll have that extra inch you’ve been wanting!
But wait, there’s more!!
Tired of the dual exhaust? Want to run a single for a while? Pick up our block off adapter and close off one side to convert it to a single exit! Pick a side! Either side can be blocked off and converted to a single exit!
- Vehicle fitment 2011-Current STi and WRX sedan body styles
- 76db at idle with catless downpipe
- 110db revving with catless downpipe
- 72 decibels at idle (10’ away, tested with stock dp)
- 100 decibels 5500 rev (10’ away, tested stock dp)
- Fully Tig welded and back purged
- Constructed of CP Grade Titanium
- Only 21lbs (4" tips) and 21.8lbs (quad tips)
- RK Titanium Signature finish and design
- Choose between quad tips or 4" single tips
- Tips are adjustable for stickout
- Tips are interchangeable and sold separately if you wish to have different tips or replace yours
- Blockoff adapters are sold separately if you wish to convert your dual to a single exit!
- There will be no special request coloring options for these systems. Each system may be colored slightly different from one to the next.
For off-road use only
Weights and specs may vary from one unit to the next
If you are currently running an OEM downpipe, you may need to order an adapter for the donut gasket to use our system.
Disclaimer - These parts were build and have confirmed fitment on 2015-2017 Sti, but fitment should work on 2011-Current sedans as well. If you have any questions about fitment, please email us at email@example.com.
We highly recommend a professional tune for all performance modifications. We do not support Cobb OTS maps with the Accessport and recommend that you contact a tuner for maximum efficiency and gain with these parts.